Monday, May 19, 2008

The Whos Game Recaps

Whos and Who parents.
I've decided to place the game recaps in this blog for convenience. I'm sure it's easier to forward a link than it is to copy paste everything every time. Either way, the game recaps are all available in one spot for easy review.

I hope you guys have enjoyed them as much as I've enjoyed coaching the girls and writing up the games. As you can see, the games get more detailed as I go along. Mainly due to my improving note taking and my handy-dandy voice recorder that allowed me to collect more info from games.

All the other coaches were asking me if I was some kind of secret agent or something or would ask me what I did with all the stuff I was recording. That was pretty funny.
I guess if I was smarter, I would've 'studied the tape' as it were, to analyze games and get better game planning, but, what the hey, it's my first year as a coach and I've never played any organized softball or baseball. So, I think, overall the Whos have done themselves proud this year. I know I'm proud of what we've accomplished out there.

The great majority of our losses have been highly competitive games and our wins were well earned. But the most important thing is that these girls have, for better or worse, come together as a team and are playing their game and leaving it all on the field. And I hope they've been having a blast while doing just that this year. I know I have and, not to sound cheesy or anything, I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls. It obviously wouldn't have been the same without our 12 Whos.

So, please enjoy the recaps in their new home and I hope to see you all next year.

Thanks,
Coach Taf
The Whos

WHO ARE YOU?

No comments: